logo or seal for City of Puyallup

Open Public Records

The City of Puyallup, in accordance with the Washington State Public Act, allows for the inspection or copies of records unless specifically exempted by law. After submitting a request, you may be contacted to clarify your request or to coordinate delivery of records.

Body Worn Camera Records Request - To request body worn camera footage, please click on this link and complete the form and upload it to your request.

New City Fee Schedule Effective February 1, 2024 - Link to Fee Schedule

The Puyallup Police Department does not process requests for Police Traffic Collision Reports (PTCR). To obtain a PTCR, please contact the Washington State Patrol at https://www.wsp.wa.gov/driver/collision-records/ and you will be able to immediately download your document for a fee. 

City of Puyallup Municipal Code: Chapter 1.14

PLEASE REQUEST COURT RECORDS AT: http://www.cityofpuyallup.org/591/Court-Records

Make Request

Make a new public records request.